It's springtime in Seattle! And Mother's Day is just around the corner. Time to get creative in our homes and garden spaces (and pick up a little something for Mom along the way). The Westside Plant & Garden Art Fair is here to help with . . .
* perennial, veggie, herb & berry plants at exceptional prices
* local artisans with handcrafted products for home & garden
* a "low-mileage" garden tool, accessory, and book sale
* opportunities to learn about local events, resources, and classes
* fresh sweet and savory treats from our "Garden Cafe"
* creative children's activities
* Mother's Day gifts including floral and succulent arrangements, cards, artisanal culinary products, handcrafted bath/body products & more!
Dates: Saturday, May 6, 10 - 3 & Sunday, May 7, 10 - 2
Location: Westside Unitarian Universalist Congregation
7141 California Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98136
Website: Westside Plant and Garden Art Fair